Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Zoo Trip

We were going to the Zoo! I just love going there, looking at all of the animals. No matter how many times I am there, I always seem to find something new the next time I go. Logan was very eager to see if he could find an Elk.
He really wanted to shoot it, but we had to discourage him from doing that. It happened to be Josh's nieces birthday so we met up with all of his family members and away we went. It was nice being with the family, but I would much rather go with a small group. I find it easier to see everything that I want to see that way. I'm the type of person to get in, get out, get it done and go home. One of our stops was at the farm yard. There are lots of farm animals that you can pet and feed. This awesome tractor was for kids to sit on.
After waiting his turn Logan finally got to get on the tractor. I figured it was perfect timing for a picture!
I could not believe that the weather was cooperating with us! Every time I have ever been to the Zoo it has rained, but not today! We were lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages