Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some day my Prince will come... via internet?

About three years ago I finally decided I was tired of being single! I wanted to meet someone that I could share the rest of my life (and Logans) with. But where oh where do I find this someone? My mother suggested Church... others suggested Home Depot. I decided I would find him on the internet! Internet dating can be fun, exciting and down right SCARY! Looking back now I was lucky that nothing bad happened to me. I would NOT recommend meeting strangers off the internet to anyone.. but lucky for me I found my Mr. Right!


One day while browsing Myspace I decided to look for singles in my area. I came across Josh. I browsed his profile and decided to leave him a message. I really do not remember exactly what it said but something along the lines of "your cute and I would like to get to know you". To my surprise he messaged me back! We messaged back and forth for several days...and Josh finally told me that he was NOT looking for a relationship at this time. I told him that was ok with me, and hopefully we could be friends because I liked talking to him. Well one thing led to another and we ended up deciding to meet! We decided to go for a walk along the Columbia River waterfront, and if we liked eachother we would then go for dinner. (no sense in wasting time and money if there was not a spark) He showed up with flowers! Our walk was nice...the weather was beautiful and the company was great. We decided to go for Chineese food..both of our favories! This was just the beginning of my Happily Ever After....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages