Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"

We started our first Christmas together at our house. We had a great time watching Logan open his presents from us and Santa. After all of the gifts had been opened all three of us piled into the car and drove up to Josh's parents house for my first Christmas with the family. In their family they have the tradition of the youngest person opening the first gift and then proceed in order of youngest to oldest.
As you can imagine with the family the size it is this took quite awhile! I was amazed at the kindness his family showed to me and Logan. There were gifts for us to! I was very impressed by his mothers thoughtfulness to include both Logan and myself. Not to long after all the gifts were opened it began to snow. I can not remember the last time there was snow on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages